MAY 12th – 14th, 2023
Gold Crown Field House
Top of the Rockies – Schedules
Download Tournament App for more details
- Tournament Schedules – https://basketball.exposureevents.com/204301/top-of-the-rockies/schedule
- 17’s Division – https://basketball.exposureevents.com/204301/top-of-the-rockies/divisions/schedulestandingsbrackets/813471
- 16’s Division – https://basketball.exposureevents.com/204301/top-of-the-rockies/divisions/schedulestandingsbrackets/813472
ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:
- Each team MUST provide a volunteer to run either the clock or keep the book for every game. If a scorekeeper is not provided, the team will forfeit the game.
- An All-Tournament Team for each division will be chosen at the end of the tournament. Each team will get to nominate three players from your own team. Teams playing in the Championship Game may nominate four players. Not all players nominated will make the team. The nomination form is enclosed and MUST be turned in to a member of the tournament staff after your last game.
- Sportsmanship Rule: If a coach, player or parent or fan is ejected from a game for any reason, they will be suspended for the following game, no questions asked. This rule applies to fans as well as team personnel. All decisions of the Tournament Director and tournament staff are final and cannot be appealed in any way.
- Spectator Entry Fee will be $10 each day with no tournament passes being sold. Advance purchase tickets are not available and cash will only be accepted.