- Elite level tournament that will feature top-level teams from across the region.
- Dozens or regional college coachesattend the tournament annually.
- Tournament will be covered by the top national and regional scouting servicesincluding com,PrepHoopsColorado.com, andThe Hoop Review, amongst others.
- Tournament will be held at Gold Crown Field House and other area high schools.
- Elite teams will have a chance to play against each other in Open Pools.
- Four game guarantee. No meaningless games. No back-to-back games.
- All games will be played using 16 minute, stop clock halves.
- Entry Feediscounts available for programs with multiple teams.
- Top performers will make prestigious All Tournament Team.
- Tournament summary, player evaluations and All Tournament Teams will be included in the Event Report, which will be sent to over 1,000 college coaches and national and regional scouting services.
- 17 and Under
- 16 and Under
- 15 and Under
- One Team – $450
- Two – Four Teams – $425 each
- Five Or More Teams – $400 each