APRIL 9TH – 10TH
APRIL 23RD – 24TH
INVITATIONAL ONLY LEAGUE FOR THE TOP CLUB TEAMS IN COLORADO
· Divisions: Division One: 17 and 16 year-old teams. – 16 Teams
Division Two: 15 year-old teams. – 8 Teams
· Seven league games will be played.
· All coaches participating in the league will have a chance to “rank” teams to determine league divisions.
· Final Division One Standings will determine seeding in the Colorado Elite Eight Tournament. Top four seeds in each division will play each other in the Gold Bracket. Bottom four seeds in each division will play each other in the Silver Bracket.
· Division One Entry Fee: $950 per team includes league fees and Colorado Elite Eight entry fee.
· Division Two Entry Fee: $650 per team includes league fees.
· High School Certified officials will officiate every game.
· Top performers will make prestigious All League Team.
· Weekly league summary and player evaluations will be included in the Weekly Reports, which will be sent to over 2,000 college coaches and 50 national and regional scouting services.
· For more information visit www.ColoradoChaos.com.
· For more information contact League Director David Matthews at 303-257-0395 or ColoradoChaos@msn.com
All normal high school rules apply except the following
· All games will be played using two 16 minute stop clock halves.
· Bonus will be shot on the 8th team foul. Double Bonus will be shot on the 12th team foul.
· Rosters must be submitted by April 6th and April 20th for each weekend.
· Players must play at least one league game with the team in order to be eligible to play with that team in the Colorado Elite Eight.
· Players may only play for one team per weekend, regardless of division.
Team Name __________________________________________________________ Division: One ________ Two ________
Coach Name ______________________________________ Contact Name _______________________________________
Address _______________________________________ City ____________________________ State _____ Zip ________
Phone _______________________ E-Mail __________________________________________________________________
I understand that any Colorado Elite League participant who does not abide by the rules, regulations and policies is subject to dismissal without reimbursement or recourse. I also understand that each participant is required to have their own medical and accident insurance and that no employee of the Colorado Elite League or Colorado Chaos Basketball Club, Inc. can be held accountable for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
Please fill out this entry form and send it with a check or money order made out to Rocky Mountain Youth Basketball, 7442 S. Quail Circle #2123, Littleton, CO 80127.