MAY 7th – 9th, 2021
GOLD CROWN FIELD HOUSE
- Elite level tournament that will feature top-level teams from across the region.
- Showcase format. All teams will play four pre-scheduled games against appropriate level competition.
- All necessary Covid-19 protocols will be followed based on the state, county and city regulations at the time of the event.
- Dozens or regional college coaches attend the tournament annually.
- Tournament will be covered by the top national and regional scouting services including BasketballColorado.com, PrepHoopsColorado.com, and The Hoop Review, amongst others.
- Tournament will be held at Gold Crown Field House and other area high schools.
- Four game guarantee. Showcase Format so all teams will play appropriate competition levels.
- All games will be played using 16 minute, stop clock halves.
- Entry Fee discounts available for programs with multiple teams.
- Top performers will make prestigious All Tournament Team.
- Tournament summary, player evaluations and All Tournament Teams will be included in the Event Report, which will be sent to over 1,000 college coaches and national and regional scouting services.
- 17 and Under
- 16 and Under
- 15 and Under
- One Team – $500
- Two – Four Teams – $450 each
- Five Or More Teams – $400 each
- To reserve your spot, email tournament director David Matthews at ColoradoChaos@msn.com.