MAY 8th – 9th, 2021
GOLD CROWN FIELD HOUSE
Top of the Rockies Schedules and Score Updates Throughout the Event: https://basketball.exposureevents.com/168531/top-of-the-rockies
Welcome to the 2021 Top of the Rockies basketball tournament. The regions premiere event will be held this weekend, May 8th and 9th, 2021. The Top of the Rockies will feature teams from multiple states as well as most of the top Colorado club programs and teams. This years tournament should be highly competitive and we’re very excited to have your team(s) participating.
Top of the Rockies Important Notes
- The final schedules for the Top of the Rockies are now available. They can be found using the link below. We would also like to strongly encourage everyone to download the Exposure Basketball app so you have access to the up to the minute scores throughout the weekend. Please double check the schedule to make sure you know your game times. At this point no further schedule requests will be granted.
- Top of the Rockies Schedules: https://basketball.exposureevents.com/168531/top-of-the-rockies
- All teams will received two wristbands that will be used as coaches passes throughout the weekend. Additional coaches will have to purchase daily admission.
- Spectator Entry Fee will be $10 each day with no tournament passes being sold. Advance purchase tickets are not available.
Covid-19 Related Protocols
- Regarding spectator limitations, we will follow the policies of the Gold Crown Field House, City of Lakewood and Jefferson County at the time of the event. There will be spectator limits for the maximum number of people in the building and on any given court at one time. That being said, we ask that everyone be conscientious about number of spectators you bring and continue to observe social distancing and mask policies. We will do everything we can to get everyone in the building to support these athletes, but we may have to enforce limits at times.
- Masks WILL be required for players, coaches and spectators at all times, no exceptions. This will be a requirement regardless of where you’re from or your vaccination status. Even those of us who are vaccinated will be required to wear masks at all times. Failure to follow this policy will result in being removed from the building.
- Building Traffic Flow Policy:
- Players, coaches and spectators will not be allowed to enter the building until 10 minutes before your scheduled game times. Players and coaches will enter first, followed by spectators.
- Players, coaches and spectators will be required to exit the building immediately following the conclusion of your game. Post game talks need to take place outside the building.
- Players, coaches and spectators will not be allowed to stay in the building in between games under any circumstance.
- Temperatures will be taken upon anyone entering the building and anyone with a temperature outside of the normal will not be allowed into the facility.
- Spectator seating will not be provided so please be sure to communicate with families that they need to bring their own chairs. Team benches will be available but parents will not be allowed to set on the team benches.
- Post Game Handshakes will not be permitted. This is a Covid-19 related precaution we’ve all learned to deal with at this point.
- The facility will be sanitized periodically throughout both days of the event, including the team benches and scorers tables.
- One Team – $500
- Two – Four Teams – $450 each
- Five Or More Teams – $400 each